Ir al contenido principal

¿WHERE?



LA PREGUNTA ES
¿DONDE ESTÁ EL AMOR? O debería ser ¿PORQUÉ SE NOS HACE TAN DIFÍCIL DAR AMOR?
  • BLACK EYED PEAS-WHERE IS THE LOVE´S LYRIC
  • What's wrong with the world mama?People living like aint got no mamas,
  • I think the whole worlds addicted to the dramaOnly attracted to the things that bring you trauma
  • Overseas yeah we tryin to stop terrorism. But we still got terrorists here livin.
  • In the USA the big CIA, the Bloodz and the Crips and the KKK.
  • But if you only have love for your own race, then you only leave space to discriminate, and to discriminate only generates hate, and if you hatin you're bound to get irate, Yeah, madness is what you demonstrate, and that's exactly how anger works and operates. You gotta have love just to set it straight, take control of your mind and meditate
  • Let your soul gravitate to the love y'all

  • People killing people dyingChildren hurtin you hear them crying Can you practice what you preachWould you turn the other cheek?Father Father Father help us Send some guidance from above Cause people got me got me questioning Where is the love?

  • It just ain't the same all ways have changed. New days are strange is the world the insane?If love and peace so strong. Why are there pieces of love that don't belong,nations dropping bombs.
  • Chemical gases filling lungs of little ones, with on going suffering As the youth die young So ask yourself is the loving really strong? So I can ask myself really what is going wrong, With this world that we living in People keep on giving in, Makin wrong decisions Only visions of them livin and. Not respecting each other, Deny thy brother.
  • The wars' going on but the reasons' undercover.The truth is kept secret Swept under the rugIf you never know truth, then you never know love Where's the love y'all?(I don't know)Where's the truth y'all?(I don't know)Where's the love y'all?

  • People killing people dying Children hurtin you hear them cryingCan practice what you preach Would you turn the other cheek?Father father father help us Send some guidance from aboveCause people got me got me questioning Where is the love

  • I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder, As I'm getting older y'all people get colder, Most of us only care about money makin, Selfishness got us followin the wrong direction.
  • Wrong information always shown by the media, Negative images is the main criteria, Infecting their young minds faster than bacteria, Kids wanna act like what the see in the cinema.
  • Whatever happened to the values of humanity, Whatever happened to the fairness and equalityI, nstead of spreading love, we're spreading anomosity, Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity.
  • That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling under That's the reason why sometimes I'm feeling down It's no wonder why sometimes I'm feeling under, I gotta keep my faith alive, until love is found.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿DE VERDAD ES TAN COMPLICADO ESTAR A FAVOR O EN CONTRA? Hace unos días tuve una conversación con mi hermana muy bonita, siendo mi hermana menor, me enseñó algo muy valioso y que me impactó por su radicalidad, pero a la vez por su simpleza. Yo le pregunté, ¿Tu estas a favor del aborto? Y ella me dijo No. Entonces yo le pregunté: ¿Y qué opinas sobre las niñas que son violadas? ¿No piensas que ellas deberían tener el derecho a elegir? Y ella me contestó: “Hay tantas desgracias que le pueden pasar a cualquiera, tanta injusticia en el mundo. Uno no tiene la culpa que se nos muera un ser querido en un accidente automovilístico o de repente asesinado, pero la vida continúa… Del mismo modo, esa mujer que ha sido violada, ya sea adulta o niña, ha sido víctima de una injusticia cruel, ella no tiene la culpa de eso tampoco, ¿Pero por qué debería abortar? Es decir, ¿Es lógico eliminar un mal con otro mal? La criatura tampoco tiene la culpa de eso. Total si ella no lo quiere se lo puede dar a o

En una Isla

Hay un mar de posibilidades que avanzan a la costa, uno debe estar atento y pensar rápido para correr la ola correcta. Nos llevará a una vida afortunada? No lo sabrás si no te dejas llevar por un momento. La corriente, sin embargo... Puede ser engañosa Mas allá de todo continente donde el hombre tierra no ve, puede encontrar el silencio, una aparente paz...Pero que trae consigo: La soledad.

Una persona debe fijar sus objetivos cuanto antes y dedicar toda su energía y talento a ellos. Walt Disney

Ese misterio que hay en mi mente, empieza a aclararse, tal vez mientras más me alejo de lo que realmente quiero… o noto que el nuevo camino me entorpece, comienzo a sentir que ya no puedo más con esto, lo cual, por un lado, me hace sentir más libre, porque comprendo una parte de lo que está pasando, porque aunque sea sé qué es lo que NO quiero… y aumenta mi seguridad para poder rechazarlo. He notado que siempre me empeño en analizar cosas que realmente no importan, lo cual me causa frustración, pierdo el tiempo, sé que no se puede regresar al pasado, pero, en el momento… no me doy cuenta…. Tal vez hago las cosas sin pensar, pierdo el sentido que me impulsa a seguir adelante. No pueden imaginar, lo mucho que valoro la ayuda de los amigos en momentos así, que aparecen en el momento que menos lo esperas diciendo algo realmente sorprendente, pero que en el fondo todos lo sabemos: “Las personas pierden tiempo pensando en lo que no hicieron o en lo que pudieron haber hecho”, más o menos así